Sunday, February 24, 2013

XsPro V83 is BACK!

I've gotten quite a few messages regarding my V83 Maplestory Repack, 'XsPro', and wondering whether it would ever be available again. Now I can proudly say that it will be back. It's going to take a while to get all of the features of the old pack back, but I've already been working on it for a little while, and its going well.


Here's a screenshot preview and my update log so far. :)





  • Started with clean MoopleDev rev. 118
  • Removed all .SVN folders
  • Renamed everything
  • CreateServer.bat and LaunchServer.bat now read serverName off of serverConstants.java
  • Moople police --> Maple Police
  • Added doReborn() and dropServerMessage() in MapleCharacter
  • Added some more customization availiable in ServerConstants
  • Changed dropMessage to blue O_O
  • Removed GMchat being in gmcommands 2x
  • !exprate - now an admin command
  • Added dropoverhead method 
Stay tuned for more info!

No comments:

Post a Comment